Expression of Interest been advertised for the proposed building complex at Colombo Colts Cricket Club on papers 23 May and 26 May 2019. (Daily News, Dinamina , Lankadeepa & Sunday Times)Those interest to apply as per requirements mentioned.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI)
COLOMBO COLTS CRICKET CLUB
CONSTRUCTION OF A FOUR STORIED BUILDING FOR COLOMBO COLTS CRICKET CLUB
The Colombo Colts Cricket Club, (established in year 1873) is one of the oldest cricket Clubs in Sri Lanka. The Club is calling for Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified bidders to construct a four storied building (G+ 3 Upper Floors) within the Club premises including a new cricket pavilion and other infrastructure.
The Building area is approximately 1,750Sq m (a four storied building which consists ground floor for parking, first floor for Pavilion including players’ room. Second floor for the gymnasium and roof terrace for the multipurpose activities or functions).
Prospective bidders should forward the under mentioned information.
- Name, address and other relevant information of the Organization.
- Registration with Construction Industry Development Authority (CIDA) for construction in grade C3 or above.
- Name and short CVs of Key staff/officers of the Organization.
- Ownership information of the Organization.
- Audited financial statements of the Organization for the last five (5) years.
- Detailed description of major and similar projects undertaken during the past five (5) years.
- Company Profile, other supporting documents to prove the eligibility.
Prospective bidders will be shortlisted subject to their financial, technical, and operational capacity and experience in completing projects with similar scale and magnitude. Shortlisted bidders will be invited to submit their technical and financial proposals as part of our Request For Proposal (RFP) that will be called at a later date to be agreed post the EOI submissions.
Interested bidders could forward their respective Expressions of Interest with the above mentioned supporting documents on or before 3.00pm on 8th June 2019 to the below mentioned address.
Hon General Secretary
Colombo Colts Cricket Club
No. 17, Park Road, Colombo 05.
For any further clarification please contact the Hon General Secretary 0112581633 during 9.30 am to 3.30 pm on working days.
(The Executive Committee of Colombo Colts Cricket Club has the sole decision in awarding the letters of expressions).